Eastern Adams Regional Police Department
The mission of the Police Department is to provide leadership to promote individual responsibility and a commitment to improving the community’s quality of life through crime control and public safety while serving all people with respect, fairness and compassion.
“We, the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department exist to serve all people within our jurisdiction with respect, fairness and compassion. We are committed to the prevention of crime, and the protection of life and property; the preservation of peace, order, and safety; the enforcement of laws and ordinances; and the safeguarding of constitutional guarantees.
With community service as our foundation, we are driven by goals to enhance the quality of life, investigating problems as well as incidents, seeking solutions and fostering a sense of security in communities and individuals. We nurture public trust by holding ourselves to the highest standards of performance and ethics.
To fulfill its mission, the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department is dedicated to providing a quality work environment and the development of its members through effective training and leadership.”
- We Believe in the value and worth of all members of the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department.
- We Believe our integrity is not negotiable.
- We Believe we are individually accountable for upholding the values of our organization.
- We Believe we can best earn respect by first respecting the rights of others.
- We Believe in striving to achieve the highest moral, ethical and professional standards.
- We will adapt to the changing future by maintaining partnerships built upon accountability, integrity and respect.
Public Safety Survey
We are here to serve you the residents of this community. We want to hear from you, let us know what you think, your response will provide valuable information. Take our Public Safety Survey, all survey responses are confidential. Your feedback is important!
Act 44 Disclosure
Form for entities providing professional services to the Eastern Adams Police Commission Police Pension Plan
2022 Annual Report
The 2022 Annual Report details the activities of the Department throughout the year. This report is comprehensive and represents the finances, calls for service, crimes and motor vehicle crashes investigated, and time management for the Eastern Adams Regional Police Department.
We are currently not hiring any full-time or part-time positions.
- To be employed as a police officer in the state of Pennsylvania, an individual must successfully complete certified Act 120 program and pass the MPOETC state certification exam.
- The primary duties, responsibilities, and authorities of the Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Commission are contained in the amended versions of Act 120 and the associated Regulations.
- Act 120
- Municipal Police Officers' Education & Training Commission
In Honor of the Fallen