Beginning January 6, 2018, the following information is confidential and shall not be included in any document filed with the court or custodian, except on a Confidential Information Form filed contemporaneously with the document.
- Social Security Numbers
- Financial Account Numbers except the last four digits when financial account is the subject of the case and cannot otherwise be identified
- Driver's License Numbers
- State Identification (SID) Numbers
- Minors' Names and Dates of Birth (except when minor is charged as a defendant in a criminal matter)
- Abuse Victim's Address and Other Contact Information in family court actions (including: employer's names, address and work schedule)
Beginning January 6, 2018, the following documents are confidential and shall be filed with a court or custodian with the Confidential Document Form.
- Financial Source Documents
- Minors' Educational Records
- Medical/Psychological Records
- Children and Youth Services Records
- Marital Property Inventory and Pre-Trial Statement as provided in Pa.R.C.P. No.1920.33
- Income and Expense Statement as provided in Pa.R.C.P. No.1910.27(c)
- Agreements between Parties as used in 23 Pa.C.S. 3105
For purposes of this Rule, papers include pleadings, motions, petitions and orders. Nothing in this rule shall be construed contrary to any party state rule. View Local Rule
When the Clerk of Courts is required to give notice to any party of any hearing, judgment, order or other matter, it shall be the duty of the moving party to furnish the Clerk with sufficient copies of such documents. If a document is to be mailed, the moving party shall furnish the postage, pre-paid envelope with the name and address of the recipient set forth thereon.
If service of the order is required by US Postal Service, the moving party shall furnish the postage, pre-paid envelope with the name and address of the recipient set forth thereon.
It is the duty of the moving party to furnish the Clerk with sufficient copies of such documents. If the document is to be mailed, the moving party shall also furnish the postage, pre-paid envelope with the name and address of the recipient set forth thereon. If sufficient copies are not provided, the Clerk shall make sufficient copies and charge the moving party a fee established by administrative order. Additionally, the Clerk may assess postage fees against any moving party who fails to furnish a pre-paid envelope as required by Administrative Order Number 25 of 2015.