Beginning January 6, 2018, the following information is confidential and shall not be included in any document filed with the court or custodian, except on a Confidential Information Form filed contemporaneously with the document.
- Social Security Numbers
- Financial Account Numbers except the last four digits when financial account is the subject of the case and cannot otherwise be identified
- Driver's License Numbers
- State Identification (SID) Numbers
- Minors' Names and Dates of Birth (except when minor is charged as a defendant in a criminal matter)
- Abuse Victim's Address and Other Contact Information in family court actions (including: employer's names, address and work schedule)
Beginning January 6, 2018, the following documents are confidential and shall be filed with a court or custodian with the Confidential Document Form.
- Financial Source Documents
- Minors' Educational Records
- Medical/Psychological Records
- Children and Youth Services Records
- Marital Property Inventory and Pre-Trial Statement as provided in Pa.R.C.P. No.1920.33
- Income and Expense Statement as provided in Pa.R.C.P. No.1910.27(c)
- Agreements between Parties as used in 23 Pa.C.S. 3105
The caption should include the name and division of the Court, identifying case number, the names of the parties, and the title of the proceeding.
B. Filing Fee
The filing fee (if applies) is due at the time of filing papers and is payable by cash, check or money order. Cash/credit/debit cards and echecks may be used at the lobby kiosk, online www.govpaynow.com, or calling 1-888-604-7888.